Welcome to Brain World, a magazine dedicated to the brain.
Brain World explores cutting-edge science and how its findings can affect human health, culture, education, global issues, and more. It’s written for the general reader — you don’t have to be a neuroscientist to appreciate our articles — but we believe that advancing our understanding of the nature of the brain and human consciousness will transform life as we know it.
Brain World can help you reach educators, political and business leaders, health professionals, and individuals everywhere who are interested in the daily revelations granted by neuroscience, and the ways in which they can be applied to our lives and the world in which we live.
Please submit your advertising proposal to advertising [at] brainworldmagazine.com or use the contact form below.
We support all the IAB standard ad sizes, including the IAB flexible ad size specifications. Google has some recommended display ad sizes that we use on the site, as well as responsive ads for in-feed and in-article (which have a maximum width of 678 px).
|Individual ad on all pages (contact for availability)||30 day||$530|
|Homepage takeover: 728 x 90 (top leaderboard), 336 x 280 (corner large rectangle), 300 x 600 (two wide skyscrapers), 678 x 200 (three in-feed)||Daily||$910|
Sponsored and Guest Posting
- Length: 800 to 1,000 words
- Editorial Focus: Have more information on the topic (and less on the promotion) to provide value to our readers
- Application in Real Life: Information should be useful for people to apply in order to improve their lives
- Constructive, Positive Framework: We like to point out the facts, but also suggest a good way forward
- Scientific Information: You don’t need to be a neuroscientist, but please do your research to back up your point
- Promotion: Up to two hyperlinks allowed
- Approval: Subject to our review
- Payment: Via PayPal prior to posting
Please submit your advertising proposal to advertising [at] brainworldmagazine.com or use this contact form. Thank you for your interest in Brain World.